Tuesday, November 27

In praise of ... Ben Brogan's Blog

Whilst I don't particularly care much for the institution he writes for, Ben Brogan's blog is probably one of the best British political blogs on the internet.

Which is why I've added him to my blogroll. Also added is the Spectator's Coffee House Blog and Boulton & Co from Sky News.

Alas, blogs I had hitherto respected - such as Iain Dale's Diary and Guido Fawkes - are becoming increasingly difficult for me to read. The former because it lacks incisive analysis and sounds far too often like the sort of razor-sharp political analysis you'd get at a WI Coffee Morning, and the latter because it is turning into little more than a Labour attack blog (still, Guido is remarkably well written).

No response to “In praise of ... Ben Brogan's Blog”